InsTIL Asset Management enables organisations of all sizes to stay updated on all components of their IT infrastructure including hardware, peripherals, devices and software applications. With its auto-discovery of all network connected IT assets, it generates a relevant grouped asset information repository from all hardware and software components available.
InsTIL Asset Management is cost effective and enables the organisation face the challenges of ROI pressure.
- Improve ROI with access to the right information on assets, usage, contracts, licenses and SLA’s that aid IT Service Management decisions.
- Detailed reports on operational performance to optimize asset utilization.
- Gain business advantage using processes that are based on ITIL best-practices for efficient IT service delivery.
- Optimized performance, reliability, and security.
- Streamline the systems maintenance and administration.
- Improved management of IT budgets.
- Automated discovery and inventory of hardware, software and other network connected devices – creates an asset info repository.
- Scheduled scan – does not require personal attention – saves time.
- Baseline tracking provides snapshots of assets at different times – tracks changes in assets.
- Uses WMI, SNMP, Registry and SSH (Linux) to discover asset information.
- Tools to create customizable widgets.
- Tracks excess use of licensed software – compliance.
- Links assets to services – warranty, contracts and SLA with vendor contact information and escalation mechanism – receive alerts and reminders.
- Efficiently manage your assets from acquisition to disposal by calculating depreciation accurately and automatically.
- Track insurance details with real-time alerts of renewal due dates through dashboards and email notification to avoid policy lapses.
- Predefined depreciation methods such as straight line and declining for different asset types in one application.
- Widgets can be rearranged on the dashboard using simple drag-and-drop, to satisfy unique business needs – Customizable widgets.
InsTIL Asset Management tool can be used to track up to 25 devices for free. Visit instilservicedesk.com/downloads/
License :: 1 Base Pack = Min. 100 assets, 1 Add on pack = 50 assets